Gifts For Her (and by her I mean YOU!)
These are a few of my favorite (and most wanted) things!!
1. Custom Hand Stamped Bar Necklace: For under $60, this might be my most wanted gift this Christmas!! I have been looking all over for a custom necklace to add our wedding date in numerical numbers too. This is a perfect gift for any girl on your list- you can add children's names, birth dates, wedding dates, etc. PS46 items are all hand made and the quality is AMAZING- I can't wait to layer this necklace everyday.
2. Blazer Vintage Sneakers: These are an updated version of the grey pair I have had for years! If you're not ready to splurge on the Golden Goose sneaks, then these are my next favorite pair to wear with leggings, jeans, dresses!
3. Golden Goose Francy Sneakers: I bought my first pair of GG's about 5 years ago and I still wear them ALL of the time!! My Francy's have travelled around the world with me. Literally, they have probably visited about a dozen countries! These shoes will last you FOREVER... I know it's quite a splurge, but I promise you'll get your money's worth out of them!
4. Golden Goose Superstar Glitter Sneakers: The Superstars are an awesome everyday shoe. I even wear mine with workout leggings and hoodies and they instantly make any outfit stylish. Everytime I wear my Golden Goose (I have several and have saved up every penny for each pair!) you guys ask about them. So it's safe to say you'll get tons of compliments when you wear them. And like I said, YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH OUT OF THESE!!! I am not kidding!
5. Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask: This is the best face mask I have ever used! It is a peel mask + when you peel this thing off of your face, it not only clears the pores but it will also take your peach fuzz with it! That's how strong it is!! Your skin will feel like a baby's bottom. You'll get several 'facials' out of one bottle, too!
6. Gorjana Disk Choker Necklace: I bought this necklace last spring and have worn it almost everyday since! I have it in the gold color and layer it with my other favorite necklace (#18). It's so dainty that you won't even know you're wearing it!!
7. Skinny Custom Hand Stamped Cuff Bracelet: This is the perfect MEANINGFUL gift. I love minimal, simple jewelry and this bracelet is perfect to add to my everyday collection. Plus, I love how dainty it is that you can wear it with a watch!! I am adding my favorite bible verse to this. But I have a feeling I'll want a whole stack of them!! How awesome for a friend who is going through a hard time? For $20 these are a definite YES.
8. Essential Oil Diffuser: This is almost the exact diffuser that we have, I use it everyday! When my mom came to visit she loved how pretty ours looked on the counter and ordered the same one! ANY girl would love this gift, don't forget to order some essential oils on amazon! My favorite is lavender oil + I have been using "Health Shield" during cold season!
9. UGG Slippers: I knoooooow, UGG slippers. Boring. But these are on my list this year!!! They're also so much cuter than the classic brown ones. These are an awesome gift for your mom/MIL, too!
10. Barefoot Dreams Throw: REPEAT OFFENDER!!!! If I could put this on EVERY gift guide I would!!! Y'all. Buy this blanket and thank me afterwards. I found it for you for more than half off the Nordstrom price + I promise you these will sell out! My mom and I are obsessed!!! David likes to steal mine so maybe I should get him his own this year!
11. Tarte Tartelette 2 In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette: This is the only eyeshadow palette you need in your makeup kit! I wore this on my wedding day and have used it ever since. The colors take you from day to night and they are ALL gorgeous!!! Plus, it's from ULTA so you can always use a coupon!!
12. Tools Of The Trade Brush Set: For EVERY girl on your list. Nobody likes paying for brushes!! So surprise her with this set. I have it and these are pretty much the only brushes I use everyday!
13. Twine & Twig Trio Stack Bracelets: I've said it before and I'll say it again, for all of the stylish girls on your list... this is THE gift for them!! My mom and I both have several stacks and they are SO easy to throw on and make any outfit cute. It's also your lucky day because Twine & Twig is giving my readers 20% off this holiday season!!! Use MADI20 for 20% off your entire order until December 14th!!
14. Canon EOS Rebel DSLR Camera: We get so many questions about the camera we use. Well, here it is! Unfortunately this is the newer, prettier version than the one we have. I absolutely love this camera. It is so easy to use, David even likes it too!! It's also their smaller DSLR which makes it easy to throw in your bag for travel, etc. It takes amazing video footage as well. This is a gift that will last a lifetime because Canon cameras are made with incredible quality! PLUS- it's wifi so pics instantly sinc to your phone!
15. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation: My FAVORITE foundation ever. Of all time. I have never recommended this to someone without them falling in love, too. I am shade #5 and it is gorgeous on all skin types. Your skin glows through this foundation and it look so beautifully natural!
16. My Favorite Pajama Set: David always laughs at my pajamas but there is nothing I love more than a pajama set! These are the softest ones that I have, be sure not to size up (I typically do for pajamas because I like the loose) because these run big!! These are the best gift for your friends!
17. Becca Backlight Primer: This primer + the foundation above are my go-to combination. This primer is illuminating + sometimes I even wear it on its own with bronzer and blush on top! If you don't have this in your makeup kit- IT'S A MUST!!!
18. The Necklace I Wear Everyday!: I get so many questions about this little dainty diamond necklace!! David got this for me on my 26th birthday and I haven't taken it off since. My girlfriend from NYC had it and I fell in love with the daintiness of this necklace. Plus, you can layer so many other fun pieces with it. I keep this necklace on while I sleep, shower, swim, you name it!
19. 100 Good Deeds Bracelet: This is on my wish list!!! This bracelet is transforming communities by empowering vulnerable women and inspiring good deeds around the world. They are handcrafted by women all over the world, including Haiti! The cord is strung with 100 glass beads and a rubber ring that slides over each bead to count your good deeds. I am getting one of these for David's little sisters as well!!!
20. Amazing Grace Set: Amazing Grace is the cleanest scent. I found this soap/lotion set on super-sale and this is just a beautiful gift for any girl on your list. I want this on my bathroom sink, please!!!
21. Honeydew Cozy Cardigan: I found this a few weeks ago and I wear it every single night (I told y'all our house is always FREEZING!!!)! It honestly feels like the Barefoot Dreams blanket which is probably why I love it so much. It's much prettier than David's hoodies that I normally wear, so he definitely likes it too!! Guys. Order this before it sells out (it's marked down) because it is soo cozy and you'll wear it all winter long!!
22. Personalized Bucket List Notebook: I love personalized gifts for the girls in my life. I bought a couple of these notebooks last year and they were a huge hit. I have this "Bucket List" one on my wish list because we have an ongoing Bucket List in the notes of our phone but I would love to be able to write them out and check them off as a keepsake!! Plus, you can add a name or names to these notebooks- such a cute gift for newlyweds!
23. Dior Brow Styler: My girlfriend came to town and convinced me that this was the best eyebrow pencil she's ever used. And she was right!! I have finally found a natural looking pencil to fill in the random spots on my eyebrows (they're naturally thick so I don't like anything that is obvious or else my eyebrows look out of control!). The comb on this thing works wonders!! She also said it will last forever, so there you go!
24. Nike Air Max Sneakers: This classic sneaker is on my wish list. I'm going to wear these with black leggings for the rest of this pregnancy!!!
If you have any questions about these items, please leave them in the comments! These gift guides are definitely a labor of love, so I hope you enjoy them and find them helpful!! Thank you for reading,