Gifts For Your Mom + Mother In Law
As many of y'all know, my mom and I are besties. Anything she loves, I love. And vice versa. I have also been blessed to have a DREAM mother in law who I adore. So, this Christmas is even more special with TWO moms to buy gifts for! Some of these items are gifts I have already purchased for my mom for birthdays/previous Christmases... and she has loved them so much that they are making the gift guide this year! Moms are the ones who take care of EVERYTHING for Christmas.. the holiday shopping, decorating, cooking, you name it- they do it. So this Christmas, let's spoil our moms rotten and let them know how special they are. I can't believe next year I'm going to be a mom myself! Wowza.
(Hover over each item in the image or click on the title of the product below to shop!)
1. Barefoot Dreams Throw: These throws are one of my mom and I's absolute favorite gift to give (and receive!!). We first saw them on Keeping Up With The Kardashians (they always travel with the cheetah print throw!)... and then we found them at Nordstrom Rack, believe it or not!! These sell out every single year because they are such a good deal (more than half price!) and we always buy several to give to the ladies in our life. I promise you will be obsessed with this throw... I have travelled with mine 20+ times, washed it, etc. and it is still just as soft as the day I bought it! Don't miss out on this cozy deal!!
2. Mini Jewelry Box: Years ago, I was given a mini jewelry box that I thought I would never use. Turns out, it is one of my most frequently used gifts!! I love being able to keep my jewelry in my carry-on during travel and this compact box is the perfect size to throw in your bag. Your mom will love this thoughtful gift, plus it won't break your bank!
3. Giorgio Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara: I sneak this in my mom's stocking every year (hers is always the most empty, so sad!). It is one of my favorite mascaras that I got her hooked on years ago. Makeup is always a fun gift to receive, at any age.
4. Jo Malone Lime Basil + Mandarin Candle: OMG. This is the BEST candle to ever give as a gift. My mom and I saw this on @somethingnavy's insta-story one day and instantly ordered one (I have already gone through 2!). It is the cleanest, yummiest scent for your home... you will want to keep it lit all day long because your entire house will smell AMAZING.
5. Sugarboo You Are My Sunshine Print: I surprised my mom with this piece of art years ago and it is one of the favorite pieces that hangs in her house. I made it more personal by writing her a message on the back... telling her how special she is to me. This item is a bit of a splurge, but it is absolutely gorgeous + oversized in person... a great piece for any home and an easy gift to split with your siblings!
6. Rabbit Automatic Electric Corkscrew: I already posted this on the Guy's Gift Guide but I am re-gifting because this gift is too not to share! David and I have this Electric Corkscrew in our home and we use it every time we open up a bottle of wine... and guests are always like, "what is that thing!?". It is the best little gadget for anyone who loves (or even just LIKES) wine, it removes the cork in seconds and only needs a recharge (using the USB plug it comes with) after 30 BOTTLES! I'm going to pair this gift with a big ribbon and a nice bottle of wine for my mother in law.
7. New Morning Mercies: A Daily Gospel Devotional: One of my favorite women in my life got me this book a couple of years ago. I have read it and re-read it and given it as gifts since then. It is one of my favorite books to open up each morning, the daily devotionals are always full of grace + truth.
8. Custom Return Address Stamp: This might be one of my favorite gifts this year! I ordered one when we moved into our new home and couldn't believe the quality of this stamp for its price + the customer service was awesome (I received it within days of ordering!!). This is the PERFECT gift for anyone, not just moms!
9. Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner: Okay, y'all. This may be one of my most random Amazon purchases, ever. But it may just be my FAVORITE!!! If your mom is one of those moms who has everything, then she will LOVE this random gift. My rings have never been so sparkly, and all it takes is water + a few minutes to clean! While I was at our ring store getting my ring cleaned (because I can't stand when it gets all cloudy), they told me to order an ultrasonic cleaner online... because it would save me a lot of time!! For under $35, this gift is a definite YES.
10. La Mer Mini Miracles Collection: Two words... La. Mer. And my mom is all heart eyes! I love that this little set is budget-friendly compared to most of their products, but not 'sample' size products. I know that my mom will absolutely LOVE this gift... sorry mom, I know you're reading this!! What mom doesn't love new skin care?
11. Barefoot Dreams Wrap Cardigan: I feel like I've made my love for Barefoot Dreams known... but here's one more item that your mom (and you) will love this Christmas. I got this cozy cardigan for my mom on her birthday and she LOVES it as much as her blankies!! I love how you can wear it around the house, but it's also chic enough to wear out to run errands, etc! All ages, all sizes, this cardigan is a must. Plus, it comes in many colors!!
12. Coffee Scoop + Bag Clip: I saw this at a local gift boutique the other day and thought it was the cutest thing ever. If your mom or MIL is a coffee lover, this is the most adorable gift!! Pair it with her favorite bag of coffee + a pretty bow for a thoughtful treat she'll use year round (and think of you every morning she makes a pot of coffee!).
13. Twine & Twig Stack Bracelets: Y'ALL. I can't even tell you how excited I am to give these bracelets to everyone on my list. But, I am even more excited to share that Twine + Twig is giving my readers a 20% off coupon code for all of your holiday shopping!! These pieces never, ever go on sale.. so get them while you can! My mom already has 3 or 4 stacks of her own, but I'll be ordering her a few more this year (and maybe a few for myself... from David, of course!). Use MADI20 at checkout for 20% off your order from now until December 13th!
14. Personalized Inspiration Notebook: These notebooks are such a great gift + I love how customizable they are. You can create a personal notebook with photos, or add blank pages, or even a calendar depending on what fits your mom best. There are so many different prints, etc. You can even add a personalized message inside so your mom can be reminded how much you love her all year long.
15. Custom Photo Calendar: I love personalized gifts, especially for my mother in law. I can't wait to fill this calendar with photos of her kids and grandkids (and future grand-kids!!). Fill each month with birthday reminders + celebrations for a gift that she'll love until 2019.
If you haven't seen it yet, be sure to check out yesterday's Gift Guide For The Guys!
Please feel free to leave a comment with any questions you may have, or ideas for tomorrow's gift guide!!
I truly appreciate y'all reading these, and I hope they are helpful to you this holiday season!
Pin this image below!